Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

It's almost Friday! Jonathon asked me last night why I haven't updated my blog in a while. I had no answer besides being busy.

First of all, the weekend in Cincinnati was awesome. Carrie, Nora, and I don't even do very much besides grab some food, shop a little, and watch movies but I love spending time with them. They are my forever friends from college. I know we may not get to keep each other up-to-date on a daily basis anymore (oh how I miss those days) but every time we're together it's like we never skipped a beat. I love those girls!

The rest of the week has nothing good to talk about. I've been really stressed out and making a bigger deal out of a lot of things things this week. I've been unsatisfied with lots of things going on in my life and I finally came to the conclusion that I MISS MY HUSBAND!

I don't think anything is as bad as I've loaded it on myself to be...I think I'm just missing my husband and that's put me in a foul mood. I've had to apologize twice this week for being snippy and I'm never like that.

Honey, you have to hurry up and get home so I can stop being rude to people! I don't like the rude version of myself.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey Karen...IT IS FRIDAY NOW!

Theresa said...

I know it is hard being without him, but it will make him being home soo special :) Enjoy your hubby now that it is Friday!!!