Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Things...

Things this week are GREAT! I've decided to limit my school time. I've given myself a cut-off time for school work. What gets done will be great. What doesn't will have to wait until tomorrow. For this, I have been much less stressed this week. It feels good to let go!

Coaching two squads at one time is proving to be...exciting. I'm loving it so much. I'm also learning that I have so much to learn...

I also started a running schedule again. I forgot how much running helps my stress level. Jonathon and I are running the Fast Freddie's Five Miler on Thanksgiving Day so I decided I should probably run a couple times between now and then. It should be interesting...

Jonathon and I have been texting, calling, emailing, and talking so much more this week. It's like the closer it gets to him coming home, the more we can't stand it! He will arrive at some point in the wee hours of Friday night/Saturday morning. We are counting down the hours.

It's almost Friday!!

No comments: