Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving Day!
I hope everyone is able to stop and think about things they can be thankful for no matter what life has brought their way. I'm most thankful for my health, my husband, Jesus, my friends, and my family. (Not necessarily in that order.)
We ran the Fast Freddie's Five Miler this morning. It has become my Thanksgiving Day routine for several years now. Jonathon has been training well so he took off and finished way ahead of me today. I ran with Carrie and Travis. We had a good time. Travis has always been good at talking non-stop to keep our minds off of what we are doing.
I ran into Leigh Ann and Tamara. Congrats to Tamara for finishing her first five miler!!
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. It's time to go catch up on all those calories we burned this morning. It should be yummy.

No comments: