Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Update

This week has been a roller coaster to say the least...the election, cheer practice every day this week, feeling like a failure, feeling like the greatest, missing my husband, wanting to get up early, wanting to get more sleep, getting some sister time in, not having enough time for friends, cleaning up, making more of a mess, getting organized in one area, piling things up in another, pants getting tighter, can't make time for working out, eating on the run, no time for blogging...

I'm glad this week is over!

It has a happy ending though...I celebrated Jesse's birthday tonight. It was just Aimee, Adam, BD, Jesse and I but we had the best time. We started out trying to go to Lucky Strike but they were all booked up. We had dinner at The Pub (mmm fish n'chips) then heading back across the river to go bowling here. First stop: the alley on Eastern Blvd. They were booked too! We did stay long enough to absorb smoke into our clothes and to witness a man hooked to an oxygen tank holding a cigarette. Nice.

We ended up at Blakiston Mill. It was a great time bowling with all the high school kids on a Friday night...Add in a stop at Steak N Shake on the way home and it was a perfectly unhealthy, wholesome night of fun! Happy Birthday to Jesse!

Of course I had to complete my night with a phone call to Jonathon. My night wouldn't be complete without it...(love you, babe)

I will be in Cincy the rest of the weekend living it up with Carrie and Nora. It's shopping time!! I'm hoping to get a jump on the Christmas thing and maybe find a little something for my own closet. :)

Happy Weekend...

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Hey! Cute blogpage. Hope you are able to have a relaxing/fun week. Will be back at church Sun. Look forward to seeing ya!