Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Battle of the Bulge with The Buddy System

This morning, Aimee, Jesse, Jami, and I met to "weigh-in." We are going to meet every Saturday to keep each other accountable for our weight loss goals. I am super excited about this because it always takes a goal or someone holding me accountable to get anything done so now I have a push in the right direction. Along with my weekly accountability, I've also set up a system with Megan Birke (he, he, not King) to text, email, or call her if I cheat. Throw in some weekly workout dates with Rachel and Angela and I can't see a way out of getting in shape this summer. I want to get serious so with the help of all my friends maybe I can get it done...

Whether you've ever tried to lose 5 or 50 pounds you know what a daily battle it can be. Our focus is to just feel healthier and look a little better in our clothes. If there's anyone out there who would like to join us, the invitation is open!!

3 comments:

Dawn Cox said...

wish i could but remember i'm moving...

Sulayne said...

If you have room for one more, I could use a push to get healthy myself!! Let me know the next time you meet!!

Alicia Kane said...

AH! I would LOVE to get in with you gals on this!! I am not doing good with mine at all! Count me in on when and where please!