Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Separation...

Jonathon left at 5:00 this morning for four days. This is the first time he has been gone since we got married and I already miss him! I know this is just the beginning with his given career choice. After five and a half weeks it will feel weird tonight not having him next to me when I go to sleep. I have a blanket prayer request for his flights....I try not to think about everything that could go wrong because I know he is good at his job, but also because I just have to let it rest in God's hands.

So anyway, I'll be without a date at Jen's wedding on Saturday.....I'm sure I'll find some other people to hang out with. :)

2 comments:

Dawn Cox said...

I will keep you guys in my prayers!

Jami said...

I'll be home all weekend, just pop on over.