Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 30, 2008

A GREAT Day

I don't think I could have asked for a better day. I started out with a Cinnamon Crunch Bagel at Panera with Jen followed by a pedicure. It was a de-stressing morning for the bride-to-be. We had a great time chatting and being pampered.

I came home and started working on the merging of all the finances...what a job! Now that my name is changed I'm trying to get everything moved to make sense of all the directions our money will be flowing. Even though it was a job...it felt nice to get some of that taken care of....less to worry about!

Then I met my friend Angela and her daughter for a two-hour workout at their house. We went through three Turbo Jam DVD routines. My whole body has been worked today! Then we went over to her mom's house and sat by the pool while we grazed on watermelon, strawberries, and chips and salsa.

Now I'm about to get all prettied up for Jen's rehearsal dinner. Yay!...It's almost time for Jen to join the Newlywed Club!

I hope you are having a great Friday!!!

1 comment:

Jason & Michelle said...

*GASP* Re: the New Kids comment - You cut me to the quick, woman! I still listen to "Funky, Funky Christmas" every year with my girls! (They love the part where Joe says Santa burned his butt!) :D