Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Girly Fun and Money Making...

Friday night, I hosted Jen's Personal Shower at my house. Here are some pics of the bridal charades we played...

We had a great time catching up and hanging out. We must do girls' night more often! Jonathon and Ryan had a "man-date" since we were busy. They did the dinner and a movie thing.

This morning we had the big yard sale. Jonathon and I made around $140! Yeah......one man's trash is another man's treasure, right? Now we get to decide how to spend the loot. It will probably be something boring like groceries.


This afternoon I went to Heather's Usborne Book party. They do have some great books! I got a head start on my classroom collection for next year.


I've spent four hours today working on the 5th Grade End-of-the-Year Video. UGH! I always love the end product but it's such a bugger to put together. I get really picky with exactly when each picture should hit with exactly each part of the different songs. Then I have to go through and make sure everyone is in it and then I try to make sure the kids who are in it a lot aren't in it tooooo much. Sometimes, I really wish I could make myself care less about such details, BUT when it's all over.....I make people cry tears of joy and that makes me happy. Is that weird???


Anyway, HAPPY SATURDAY!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

No! It's why we love you!!!! I'm sure the parents really appreciate it and so will the kids!!!!!

Sulayne said...

Ditto to what Rachel said. That's what makes you- You!!! And, in the long run, it's so worth it! You are providing such a keepsake for the kids to cherish the memories of their 5th grade year.