Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, May 24, 2008

End of the School Year

It's always a bittersweet thing to say good-bye to my students at the end of each year. I'm usually more than ready for summer break but knowing you will lose that set of kids kinda stinks! We had a crazy last day and I didn't even get to do everything I wanted to do....but the bell rang and they were on their way.

I was so exhausted that I went to bed at 6:00 last night! I didn't feel well all day and I didn't feel like myself either. I guess it was exhaustion because I sure crashed into the couch last night. Poor Jonathon.....I woke up at eleven and he was working in the garage. So much for our Friday night together!!

This weekend is packed full of exciting things. Tonight we are going to celebrate Michelle Converse's birthday at Rocky's...yummy bread...After that we are supposed to meet up with some other friends to have a game night and hang out. Fun times!

Happy Saturday everyone!!

No comments: