Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Official Beginning of Summer

I know that Summer doesn't actually begin until June 20 but "Summer" to me is the time off from school. So it began today at 3:00!! We had our last in-service/meeting. Now I have an open calendar in front of me that I'm sure will fill up in no time. I have many things to accomplish over the next couple months:

1. Complete my name change. It is such a process!
2. Paint a bathroom and a bedroom.
3. Spend some quality time with my nieces.
4. Get back in shape. (I would like to lose about 15 pounds as a side effect but I'm mostly wanting to be healthy. Along with that is to get in some runs with Kathy Birke. I miss her!!)
5. Relax a little with some of my friends who are also not working this summer. Woo-Hoo!

I started my summer kick-off yesterday with my annual "girls' night" with Maria. It seems like every May we get together and eat at Buckhead. It's always fun to chat and catch up!!

I think I'll end up being busier than I think. The time always goes by so very fast and it will be August before I know it. So for now, I'm going to soak up the free time!!

No comments: