Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 16, 2008

Yard Sale Tomorrow....

Come One, Come All...Windy Pines is having a yard sale tomorrow morning beginning at 8:00 in the morning. Most of my friends in the neighborhood are going to participate. Jami, Heather, and I are all putting stuff out and we're all right next to each other so that should be fun. Aimee and Adam have been cleaning stuff out to set out. Cara....are you setting up shop tomorrow?

Jonathon and I are hoping to get rid of all of our old stuff we replaced with our nice, new wedding gifts. He also has some things we didn't need when we moved his stuff in because I already had them.

It's so funny when I set up a yard sale because I have such sentimental value on the things. I'll be pricing it with pride thinking, "If they don't want to pay this, I want to keep it." The reality of it is I don't want to be a mean stickler either so when they come up to me and ask if I'll take less, I don't even argue. "Yeah, sure.." Ha!

I can't wait to get the clutter out of the garage....

1 comment:

Cara said...

No yard sale at my crib. We're heading out for Gatlinburg in the morning at 10. That gives me enough time to shop at some yard sales. :) I'll try to stop by! Good luck and I hope you make lots of money!!!