Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 2, 2008

Double Dating....

So Jonathon and I have spent the last two nights on double dates. Last night we went to see Third Day at Southeast with Tony and Sulayne. Poor Tony and Jonathon were subjected to listening to us go on and on about school topics. They eventually started their own conversation about guy stuff. We had a lot of fun. I LOVE my Third Day. Sulayne and I both got super cute t-shirts too. Yay!

Tonight Jonathon and I went to see a movie and grabbed some Mexican food with Jen and Ryan. We got to tell them all about the married life and offer our words of wisdom to the soon to be newlyweds. Aw....young kids in love. It seems like yesterday that Jonathon and I were there....oh wait....

So now Jonathon and I are sitting on opposite couches with laptops in hand. He's checking all his emails and I'm checking all mine. We are so nerdy.....but we love it. Here's to being happy with your nerdy soul mate!

Have a great weekend....

No comments: