Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, June 13, 2008

Girls' Night and Day

Yesterday I picked up Callie and Madison in the afternoon and we ran errands together. We met Kristen and our hairdresser/friend Emily at the Walmart nail center and all had our toes painted. The girls were so cute!

After the pampering session we went up to Kristen's house with some food and chowed down. It was my "cheat day" on the diet so the Mark's Feed store was so yummy. It was a great night.

Today the I'm watching the girls all day. We have Veggie Tales, coloring, the park and a dollar movie in store today. I'm sure the girls will want some popcorn at the theater. No, it's not another cheat day. I'll pray for the temptation to be mild so we can walk past the food counter. It should be fun!

1 comment:

Sulayne said...

You are such a cool, fun aunt!!!