Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 30, 2008

An Answered Prayer and Mixed Emotions

Today Jonathon left for his weekly job down in Eastern Kentucky. He has worked down there off and on all summer but his full-time orders went through this morning which was an answered prayer for this newlywed couple. As with any job, the more you work, the more you make and we have a life to start building....

BUT I don't like being away from him. The last two weeks, I've been home on the weekends while I was traveling around. Now he'll be home on the weekends and traveling around through the week. It will be like this until October when he'll be gone for seven weeks straight. I know things could be worse....He could be in Iraq...At least he gets to come home on the weekends and I'm thankful for that.

So anyway, I praise God for the answered prayer of full time work and I also pray to Him to help us so we don't miss each other too much. I've got plenty to do....I just miss him already....

2 comments:

Laura Caruso said...

Yikes! That is always so hard to have to be away from the one you love! I will keep you in my prayers!

Rachel said...

Hey, the silver lining is that we can go to Qdoba now! :)