Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Jonathon in the Sky...

Jonathon sent me a text message telling me he would be close to the house at a certain time today. This is a RARE thing since he flies in Kentucky but they were coming back from a long trip so I guess his flight path was a little different. He's never been able to do it before. I was so excited!!!!

The pictures don't show how close he got to the house. The helicopter looks so tiny in the pics but he was pretty close. Isn't that the coolest thing ever????? I LOVED seeing him up in the air!!!





5 comments:

I'd Rather Be Quilting said...

That is way too cool!!!!

The Tibbs World said...

That R.O.C.K.S!!! I wish I was as cool as Jonathon. :)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

that's so cool!

Dawn Cox said...

that is awesome!

Cara said...

I actually think we saw him. Lauren, Landon, and I were swimming in the back yard when we noticed a helicopter in the sky that was pretty low and kind of stayed in our neighborhood for a little while. How cool!