Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Weight Buddies-Week 2

We had our second weigh in this morning. Sulayne joined us and we had fun even though it was a quick session. We all had to get in and get out this morning. Good news-everyone lost something. I won't give names because I didn't ask permission but our "biggest loser" this week lost over three pounds. Yeah! We are all working well toward our goal!

My loss was very marginal but it was still a loss! Yesterday I weighed as a preview was very happy with my result and then this morning it was as if yesterday never happened.....It's amazing how much your weight can fluctuate in 24 hours! It just goes to show that you can't be ONLY concerned about what the scale says. You have to feel the difference in your clothes and everyday activities.

Go us! We had a great week.

No comments: