Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hanging Out in Bowling Green...

Those of you who are close to me know that I have family in Bowling Green, Kentucky. They actually live in a small town outside of BG called Brownsville. I affectionately call it "Sticeville" named after my family. I'm down here visiting this week. This place always feels like "going home" if you know what I mean.

I'm staying at my cousin Kelli's house but I'm spending my days at Evonia and Jimmy's. Today we went driving all over the area looking at neighborhoods being developed....my uncle Jimmy's favorite thing to do. It's actually a lot of fun looking at all the changes happening around "Sticeville."

I spoke to Jonathon and he's been a busy bee since I left. He's done a little tinkering on the bike but he spent the entire day working on shrubs at the church. I'm so proud of my man!! I feel very bad that I'm away from him for a second week in a row but I have to have at least one long family visit every summer. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?!?!

I hope everyone is having a great week so far...

No comments: