Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Thank You Notes...

So I'm FINALLY working on all the thank you notes for our wonderful wedding gifts. I heard you have a year to thank everyone and I was very thankful to hear that because I just didn't have time the last month of school. I have a small problem though. In the shuffle of the wedding presents, there were a few that got separated from cards so we have no idea who gave them to us. So, here goes:

Whoever gave us the wonderful vanilla scented candles in three sizes, THANK YOU!

Whoever gave us the set of new drinking glasses, THANK YOU!

Whoever gave us the tan bathroom rugs, THANK YOU!

Aw, now I feel better. I hated thinking those gifts would go unappreciated.

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

that is so easily done! i know those people know you are thankful! i have a set of silverware that i still don't know who they are from...it's been almost six years! ha!

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

Your Welcome...

Your Welcome...


Your Welcome...

Your Welcome...



;-)