Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Updates

Bowling Green Visit

I had a great time with my family this week. I love going down to visit because I have no stress at all while I am there. My cousins were all working this week so I spent a lot more time with my aunt and uncle and I loved hanging out with them! We had a dinner Thursday night at Kelli's house. I am amazed at how many words my little cousin Gracie has learned. She is a super smart and adorable little thing!


I got to see my uncle Jimmy walk....


Gracie cheered for "Grandad's" walking...More entertainment by Gracie...


Friday
I missed Jonathon!!! I couldn't wait to get home and see him. Friday night I played in the first round of the Charlestown Founder's Day softball tournament at Pleasant Ridge Babtist. It was so much fun. The mud on the field was very thick which made it hard to play. I got two hits! Our team name was the Charlestown Clowns. Yeah, GO CLOWNS!.....So, we lost but we played pretty well!
Saturday
We kicked off the morning with our weekly weigh-in. The biggest loser was -1.8 pounds again. We've had a different "biggest loser" each week. I actually lost a little this week too. Yeah! After the weigh-in we were all heading out to different events for Founder's Day. Jonathon, Jesse and I ran in the 5K race. It felt really good to run a road race. I get so excited! After the race we were supposed to have round two of the softball tournament but the rain from last night made the field impossible today. So, we ran home, showered headed back into town for the big parade followed by some carnival food for lunch. The parade was so much fun. I loved seeing so many people celebrating our little home town. Jonathon said he couldn't believe that I could find someone I knew to wave at on just about every parade entry....That's small town for you!

Now we are home and relaxing. Jonathon got some really weird horror movie on netflicks and I'm baking a cake (low-fat, low sugar). Ah, it's good times at the Wesely's!

No comments: