Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Busy Week

One week without Jonathon down!! It really went by very fast too. Here are a few highlights...

On Wednesday Brian started his Inner Circle services. I didn't know what to expect when I heard about this new Wednesday night service but I really enjoyed it!

On Thursday I went to Brian and Maria's new house and helped paint a little bit. I also enjoyed a home cooked meal from Becky. It was fun hanging out with the Tibbs and Hammonds.

Last night I went straight from school to the Charlestown Pizza Company with a group of friends. We went to the Homecoming at CHS. I ended working the crowd instead of hanging out in the stands. I was feeling especially social last night. I think it was because I didn't have Jonathon with me. I tend to stay in the stands and focus more on the game when he's with me. I missed him! After the game I went to Dairy Queen with a few people. We sat there forever giggling and telling stories. It felt like we were in high school again. Good times!

I have a busy, busy day planned. It's full of niece time. I'll post stories and pictures...

No comments: