Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Different Stuff

  • I'm having a great school year. I think I've said that before in blog entries but when the going is good, it's worth celebrating. I have a GREAT class, I'm teaching writing (my favorite) three times per day, morale in our building is great....Things at school are great!
  • I'm very forgetful. Seriously forgetful. I forgot to do something for Kristen this morning. She asked me to leave something for her in my mailbox so she could pick it up. When she told me to do it, the first thought in my mind was "I'm going to forget to do this." I did. Thank God she knows me well enough not to be surprised. Am I the only person that has to literally write everything down? I will forget complete conversations unless I write it down. I get so mad at myself!
  • The election is coming up and I'm scared. I have been reading and watching media clips and there's so much to think about. It's scary....
  • I'm ready for Fall. I want to wear my sweatshirts and feel cozy all day long.
  • I need to start running again. I've taken the past year off pretty much. I've never really recuperated my motivation since the mono. I remember the days when I felt addicted to working out. I long for those days again...
  • I have tomorrow off! I'm going to sleep in, excercise, make some items for an Africa trip fundraiser, grade some papers, and pack my bags for Bowling Green. I'm driving off to Sticeville for a visit with the family.
  • Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm with you on the forgetting thing, and writing stuff down only helps when you can keep track of the paper it's written on! For stuff that I need to remember in the mornings, I use the task function in my phone and set the reminder for a time before I leave for work. That usually helps. Good luck!