Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Passed!!!

I got my scores today for the School Leadership Series test....the one that allows me to get my administrative license. I passed!

I was worried because I'm such an idiot sometimes. When I was taking the 6-Hour test I made a huge mistake. During the first section, we had 10 scenarios we had to respond to and an hour to do it. That's six minutes per situation. My brain flipped that somewhere between the beginning of the test and the end to be 6 scenarios with 10 minutes each. After #6 I thought I had plenty of time left so I went back and started adding details to my other answers. The proctor announced we had ten minutes left when I realized that I hadn't answered #'s 7-10 yet. Yikes!! I quickly scribbled something out for #7 and wrote about a sentence for #8, leaving #'s 9 and 10 blank. I have been terrified that my stupid mistake was going to keep me from passing. Duh!

Well, I've been stalking the website for the past five days trying to see my fate. Today the scores were finally posted and I'm soooooo relieved!!

I'm not rushing to get a different job or anything. I just didn't want to pay the $480 to take it again. Ugh. Also, there have only been like two people from IUS to not pass it and I didn't want to become #3!!

So anyway, another educational chapter completed. Shew.....

8 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

CONGRATS!!!

Jennifer said...

How exciting!!!!

Jenny said...

Congratulations!

Lisa said...

congrats on your achievement!!!

Hers and His said...

Awesome! Congrats :)

Anonymous said...

awesomely awesome.

Rachel said...

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!! YAY!!!!!

Terri A. Stice said...

Of course you passed! I never had a doubt that you wouldn't!