Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, October 6, 2008

Jonathon is on the Road...

I got a hug and a kiss good-bye this morning as Jonathon hit the road for Alabama. This is the first time since we got married that he'll be gone for nearly two months. Say some prayers that he gets there safely!!

It's funny because this morning it felt like any Sunday night or Monday morning that he left for the week. I'm sure it will hit me on Friday when he's not here for our date night. The weekends will definitely be the hardest.

Here's to the start of week 1....There's only 7 to get through.

1 comment:

Hers and His said...

That's awful! I can't imagine two months without Chris :(

On a positive note--I'm a lot less productive when Chris is home because I just want to spend time with him when he's here. So...if you're anything like me, just think of it as two months of productivity! Hopefully that helps :)