Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Callie's Post

A message from Callie about our Saturday:

at socr I brot scnks. Me and KK wint to chdrs.
(At soccer I brought snacks. Me and KK went to Cheddar's.)

I thought I would let her tell what we did but it took an hour to get that so I told her I would finish. Ha ha. As you heard, Callie had a soccer game then we went to Cheddar's for lunch. After lunch we went to see Journey to the Center of the Earth at the dollar movie place. It was really good but I think it was a little too much for Callie to understand. We topped off our day with a little spa treatment at the nail salon. Callie was so excited. She just kept thanking me. It was so sweet. I took her out for the day because it was my birthday present to her. I'm trying to buy less "stuff" for the girls and instead do more "stuff" with them for their presents.

Kristen dropped Madison off at my house around 5:30 and we had a slumber party. We made dinner, baked cupcakes for the Fall Festival at church, and played games on the computer. It was a good time.

Madison is carrying around Kristen's first stuffed animal. It's a 33 year old stuffed dolphin. It has a little metal winder on it because it used to play music. Maddie asked me why it didn't work and I told her it was too old and rusted and it won't turn anymore. I heard this:

Callie: How does she know that?
Madison: I bet she read a book about play dolphins.

Ha!! It was hilarious to me......I guess you had to be there.

Okay, we are off to church and the Fall Festival.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That is hilar! Kids are so funny!!