Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Another Day with "KK"


I had the girls again yesterday and we went to see Beauty and the Beast. They were dressed in little sun dresses for the theatre. It was so cute. Callie loves musical plays. She clapped wildly and smiled so big at the end of each song. Madison enjoyed it but towards the end she kept asking when it was going to be over. Kristen and I were talking about how we forget she's only four years old because she's so much taller and she acts older a lot. Well, her four year old attention span was kicking in during the play, but she was really good and waited it out.

Today should be pretty packed. I'm going into school to do a couple hours worth of work in my classroom. I have lunch plans with my teacher friend Kristie too. I'm meeting Jesse at the gym later and then it will be home to wait for Jonathon to get back from his work week. I can't wait to see him. Happy Thursday!

No comments: