Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Break

Wow, I never knew a week off in September could be so relaxing. I think what made it relaxing is the fact that I didn't have anything planned because I was supposed to be at school. When I know there's a break coming I usually find things to fill up the free time.

I wish I could say I accomplished a lot but really I didn't do anything blogworthy. Sorry to disappoint! I feel kind of bad since I've heard others went to the zoo or Brown County. I did some laundry and took some naps. Shame on me!

This weekend has been super fun though. Friday was the CHS football game (which was not a happy ending), yesterday we hung out at a fun party with friends, and today I got to see a friend of mine baptized at Northside. You can imagine how happy I was in the whirlwind of social fun this weekend!

Jonathon is about to head out to his last week in London, Ky for the season. I would be celebrating the fact that he will be home but in two weeks he leaves for Alabama and he will be gone for seven weeks straight. No weekends with him! It will go by fast though and he'll be home for the holidays.

I'm gearing up for what will seem like "back to school" all over again after being off for a week. This makes me wonder what the "alternative school calendar" would be like. I have to admit having a week off after being in school for a few weeks was nice. We'll see how the kids adapt this week....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Did you happen to hear Thomas' name announced during the football game? I hear he played pretty well!

Mrs. Wesely said...

No! I would have given the Providence players names more attention if I had thought about it!