Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mid-Week Update

This week has been L-O-N-G! We are taking ISTEP at school so it makes the days drag out. I've been working late each night but for some reason my to-do list keeps getting long rather than shorter. That's the kind of week it's been!

Say a little prayer for my niece, Maddie. She has had walking pneumonia for two weeks! Kristen says she's been a little trooper and never complains. The doctor said he couldn't believe she wasn't acting more sick because it was bad. They have her on meds so it should get better.

Some shopping news: The Kohl's in Jeffersonville opens this weekend! The grand opening isn't until Wednesday put a little birdie told me that the doors really open on Sunday. Just about everything is going to be 50% off. I'll meet you there....

I'm looking forward to seeing my hubby tomorrow night. He's going to be home for an entire eight days in a row. Yeah!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Fantastic tip! And great news about Jonathon. Let's plan Logan's in a couple of weeks!

Jami said...

I am so there!!!! Thanks for the info.

Unknown said...

oh, that is totally AWSOME! hopefully im there!!!!!!