Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, September 8, 2008

Weekend with My Husband...

I should probably say "40 Hours with My Husband." He wasn't actually home for an entire weekend. Jonathon and I had the best time together this weekend. I feel like we fall more and more in love every time we see each other. I miss him terribly when he is gone but the time we do have together is so awesome. Sometimes we still have those moments when we think "Is this real?" I'm sorry if you're not into mushy but I'm so happy with my marriage so far!! I totally feel like God created him for me...

We didn't really do anything while he was home besides hang out and talk. I love to hear him talk about his job and everything going on with the people he works with. He LOVES his job and works very hard to be good at it. I found that attractive about him from the beginning....work ethic. I don't mind hearing about some things that I don't totally understand because I love to see him talking about it. He always humors me when I have to stop and ask him the meaning of some terms.

He just pulled out to be gone for another two weeks. The countdown begins until our next "40 Hours."

No comments: