Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

IU Football....Again

Okay, so Jonathon and I bought these football tickets when we thought we would be able to attend the games. We didn't realize how nutty his schedule was going to be. So, I have two tickets with a parking pass to the IU football game on SAturday, September 20 at 7:00p.m. The tickets were $28 each and I don't even remember how much I paid for the parking pass now. If anyone is interested in the set for $40 let me know.

Email me at kmhooser@msn.com

:)

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

hey! we are interested in these tickets if they are available. i will e-mail you too!

The Tibbs World said...

Karen,

If we trade you ours for November, would that help?

Maria