Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Date Night with Jen and Ryan

Last night we went to Ruben's with Jen and Ryan. We love our date nights with Jen and Ryan! It's usually at Rubens or Chick-fil-a and followed by a $1.50 movie. Sometimes we get crazy and top it off with ice cream....but not last night.

We like Ruben's except when they have their mariachi band. Don't get me wrong, I like all types of live music. I just don't like it when they come around table to table. It's way too loud! Luckily they weren't there last night. They have the best salsa.

We went to see Get Smart. It was hilarious! It's been a while since I've seen a movie that cracked me up every thirty seconds. It also included material that seemed to hit on a lot of inside jokes between Jonathon and I. We kept looking at each other when we laughed. We also ran into Rebecca Drake, Hilary, and Julien Birke. When I saw them I said, "Hey, are you all here by yourself?" They laughed and looked at me really weird then I said, "I guess you are old enough huh?" We had good laugh. I remember when they were in my 3rd-5th grade Sunday School class. Oh how time flies....Good times!

We've already been busy this morning. We ran the Feat of Louisville. It's a race that supports the efforts to treat autism. We finished right at 28 minutes. Not bad for two people who haven't done a thing in about two months! I gotta start exercising again. When I get home a night I tell myself that I'm too tired, but if I could get my lazy self off the couch I know it would energize me!

Today is Callie's birthday dinner at Kobe. I'll take my camera and post pictures. Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Now that your early practice is over and I'm back from Ethiopia - it's on! Call me!! :)