Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wind Cancelled Day 2

I feel like I'm in summer vacation again. I was able to drive over to Louisville and take care of a couple errands today. It was nice to knock them off the "to-do" list without taking time out of the weekend.

I stopped by Aimee and Adam's rental house they bought in Jeffersonville. They've been working on it for a couple months now and it's really looking cute. If you know anyone wanting to rent in the downtown Jeff area, let me know!

I came home and it seems like I sat on the couch talking on the phone for three hours. As soon as one person would hang up another one would call. I talked to Megan for a long time today because we have both been waiting for a long time to get our wedding videos from our video guy and I picked mine up today. She got hers a couple weeks ago so finally that battle is over. Anyway we also got to catch up on all the baby happenings ans such. It was nice.

I'm also trying to work out spring break plans with some people we may go to Florida with so I've been online and on the phone trying to see details about rental houses. I already can't wait!

JJ is being turned into a shelter for showers and meals this week for the community so I may go by and see what's going on there on "Day 3"...

P.S. Jonathon got to come home again tonight. ;)

3 comments:

Dawn Cox said...

Karen,
Since we can't be at Applebees' we would like to send you a donation toward your trip, where should we send it?

Hers and His said...

I loved catching up too! I'm so glad we can stop stalking the video guy for our videos now :)

Sulayne said...

So our "Fall Break" is coming to a close ...it was nice while it lasted!!!