Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Busy Times...

Things have been so busy that I've been feeling that "can't keep it together" feeling. UGH! In the past two weeks I've double-booked myself about three times. I know that most people around me have many things going on as well so I'm not doing the "poor me" talk. I just can't wait until things slow down......Is anyone else feeling that way???

Here's to the weekend....Oh, wait....I'm busy this weekend too.

Here's to June.......

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hang in there girl! It's going to amazing what you accomplish between now and getting married!!! :)

Jennifer said...

Our schedules have been chaos with all the changes due to snow. We have all missed a meeting or double booked something lately. No stress, it isn't just you. Hang in there. :)