Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Life without Working..

See, me without a job = blog post everyday!!

Today I am feeling way better. I have noticed that normal coloring has returned to my cheeks. I'm not just talking about from the tonsil surgery either...I'm talking about how miserable I've looked for the past year. I'm very hopeful that this mono/tonsil mess will be over very soon!!

I really got some things knocked off the to-do list today. I did some things for Jen's shower and I found some clothes for Jonathon and myself. Yay! I love shopping. I didn't go overboard or anything. I found some great deals.

I also stopped over at Heather's and visited Zoe and Alex. Their growing family is so cute! I had a great time catching up with Heather too. I wish I could have stayed longer but I needed my afternoon nap. (Remember I'm still recovering.)

Now, I'm packing my bags for an overnight stay with my cousin Kelli in Bowling Green. I am shadowing her principal tomorrow. The elementary school sits next door to Western Kentucky University so we get to wear Western shirts to school tomorrow. Fun! It will be a quick trip back because I need to do some things around this house. Jonathon is coming by tomorrow night. I haven't seen him all week. He has had busy times in Frankfort.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey karen
I heard you got your tonsils out hope you're feeling better now. I am so going to try to come to the wedding. getting excited. I'm back on blogspot. this is natalie by the way

Sulayne said...

I'm glad everything went well. I am just getting back from Gatlinburg and decided to catch up on everyone's blog entries. I thought about calling eartier in the week, but decided not to in case you still couldn't talk. Our break will be over before you know it!