Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Not so Bad...

The tonsils came out yesterday and so far it hasn't been too bad. I am taking the pain meds round the clock....a few times just right before they are due. I don't even want to chance the pain getting worse!

Jonathon was a great help yesterday. I came straight home and went to bed while he hung out in the living watching movies, organized some kitchen things, and built a shelf for the garage. He would wake me when it was time for medicine and then I would go back to bed. He's already practicing that "in sickness and in health" part!! I got so lucky!

I tried to talk way too much yesterday so I've turned my phone off today. It kills me to do it, but I'll return the calls when I can talk. There's too much to do in the next couple weeks for me to get an infection or a set back!!

I hope everyone has a GREAT Easter weekend. I'll be sitting here healing.....quietly!!

:) Karen

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You turned your phone off?? I know that's got to be killing you!!! :)

I hope your recovery is quick!! Let me know if you need anything this week!

And congrats on winning the teacher award - you are awesome!!

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

Glad you are getting pampered. :-)

Get well and take care. Congrats on the award.