Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 24, 2008

No Talking

If you know me at all you know that I'm a talker. This no talking thing is not really for me. I spent the whole day sleeping or working on the computer. There are several people I could have met for lunch today to catch up with....but no talking. There were many people I could have called to make plans and arrangements for various things coming up...but no talking. It's not just that the doctor doesn't want me to....it really hurts to talk. So, when the phone rings, I have about thirty seconds of good voice and then I have to just let the person on the other end go.

I can't wait to be able to talk again....I miss talking....Praise God for the ability to talk!!

1 comment:

Dawn Jenkins said...

It is times like these that texting really makes good sense. :) Hope you feel better soon.