Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Our Bedding

This is our new bedding set. It came in the mail today from the Bowling Green family. I LOVE IT! I picked it out online hoping it would be as pretty as it looks in the picture. I knew I wanted something bluish and brownish. It's gorgeous! I will feel like a queen sleeping under this stuff!!
I'm not going to make the new bed until after the wedding. Call me sentimental!! Now I can't wait to pick out stuff to decorate the rest of the room. Let's see, I need pictures, curtains, paint, oh my.....


5 comments:

Hers and His said...

Love the bedding! Our bedding is blue and brown too! Great minds think alike :)

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

OUR bedding is blue and brown TOO!!! Man... we are all weird. :-)

Rachel said...

Our bedding is blue and brown too!! And green!!!

(And by "our" I mean me and Pooky.)

Dawn Cox said...

LOVE THE BEDDING! I never really thought of blue/brown, but it seems that is the way to go here lately!

Sulayne said...

I love it!!! When you get finished painting your bedroom, come on over and paint ours, too!!