Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Getting Things Done...

Today I woke up ready to get some work done. My body is ready to go, but my throat is not ready yet. It's not fun being tied to the house!! I did go out to run a few errands that didn't require me talking very much. I also got a lot accomplished with my IUS portfolios that are due at the end of April.

I got a letter in the mail today from Brother Gentry. He is the leader of the mission that I worked with last summer in Malawi. If you have time to see the work being done there, check out the Heart 4 Malawi link on the blogs list. I was reminded today of all the work being done there and the minimal worries we have here in America. It kind of makes having a little tonsil surgery seem like a piece of cake.

Tonight Jennifer Dooley came by with her mom to check on me. How sweet! Her bridal shower is on Saturday and I'm helping with it. I was in charge of sending the invitations. When she gave me her invitation list I thought it seemed short but she told me that she was just going to tell some people about it. Well we figured out tonight that I didn't send any invitations to the people she had listed on the back of the notebook sheets she gave me. Doh!! (Why didn't I check the back? Who doesn't check the back of an important list of people?!?) If she doesn't have a good turn out it's all my fault!! Jen, I'm so sorry! If you know Jen Dooley...we are having a shower for her on Saturday....come one, come all!!

I also walked across the yard to see Jami and Cooper for a little bit tonight. He's getting so big! He was smiling a lot and keeping himself busy. What a cutie.

Okay, I'm headed back to the couch. Too much excitement for one day....

No comments: