Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, March 8, 2008

No Fancy Title...Just an Update...

I met my Bowling Green family on Thursday night for dinner at O'Charley's. My cousins Terri and Kelli were up here for the Kentucky Teaching and Learning Conference so Alison, Gracie, Evonia and Jimmy all got a Suite and came along too. I spent the night at the Galt House with them on Thursday because I was attending the conference too. I ended up staying Friday night too because of the weather. It was so much fun just all being together. We didn't do much but sit around and chat but it was good times.

I made my way home this morning to meet Amy Gillespie and Heather Jackson to ride to Lindsey Wolff's baby shower together. Thanks to Amy and Craig who helped me push my car into the driveway!!

We went to the baby shower which was set up like a tea party. Very cute idea! The tea was sooooo good! I'll post a couple pics later. :) Happy baby, Lindsey! I didn't think I was going to get to go to the shower because I have class on Saturdays but the snow cancelled my class. Yay!!!

I'm home now to change clothes and I'll be off to Darin Dooley's wedding reception very soon. He and Samantha got married last weekend in Gatlinburg and now it's time to celebrate.

Jonathon has guard this weekend....so no Jonathon time. I miss you, honey!!!

I hope everyone is having a fun, snowy weekend!!!

2 comments:

Jami said...

So you were apart of that conference that made it impossible to get lunch at Subway on Fourth Street Thursday?

I'd Rather Be Quilting said...

By now I'm sure you know that Jonathon didn't make it to Guard. Last time I talked to him he was heating up a can of spaghettios. yum. So now we know what former chefs eat at home!

Sounds like you had a wonderful time with your family.

Hope to see you soon. It's been tooooo long between visits!