Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 17, 2008

Busy Times..

I've been crazy busy the past few days....where to begin?

I ran the Rodes City Run Saturday morning. I hadn't ran in two weeks. Jesse and I stayed together on this race and we finished. It felt good to get some miles under my feet. It's about time! I'm just about ready to start running Kathy again..

The weekend was full of showers! My family/church shower was Saturday and it was a picture out of Southern Living magazine. My sister and the Stice girls from Bowling Green sure know how to throw a party! I'm still eating off the leftover food. I'll have pictures to post as soon as my picture cd arrives. I didn't have my camera so I'm waiting on pictures from my cousin.

Saturday night Jonathon and I had a boring evening together. We love those!

On Sunday, the cheerleading squad had a shower for me too. They were so cute. I had a great time with the girls and their mothers. I felt so loved!!

Today I had to go get bloodwork done for my tonsil surgery on Friday. I waited and hour and forty-five minutes to get 30 seconds worth of tests ran. FRUSTRATING!

Anyway, I'm home tonight working on thank you cards among some other things. I hope everyone has had a great start to their week!!

:) Karen

3 comments:

Laura Caruso said...

I miss you at Psalm95!

Hers and His said...

I'm sad I couldn't be at your shower :'( Can't wait to see all your pictures though!

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

I hope the shower was fun. Sorry I couldn't make it... :-) I can't believe you only have a month left. shew.