Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, March 21, 2008

Fun Thursday..

Yesterday was a lot of fun!

I had school....that went really well.

After school, the staff and teachers had a bridal shower for me. Shirley Flynn really outdid herself on the decorations. Everything was beautiful!!

I met up with Kathy after the shower to run. It's the first run we've had in 2008. It really felt good!! I miss running with her. We always take a break through the winter months.

I ran home to take a shower and then it was off to the women's Spring Fling at church. If you haven't been to one of these things, you have to plan on going next time. We ate, played games, and exchanged prayer requests. It was a really good time. I won a prize!!

Jonathon met me at the church and we had our photo session for the church bulletin. Let's just say I'm glad that little picture will be tiny. Ugh! Remind me to never wear gray for a photo!! We decided not to order any pictures because we just had engagement pics and the wedding is just around the corner.

I'm up early this morning. I have to be at the surgery center in about an hour. The tonsils are coming out today!! I know it's going to hurt but I can't wait to heal up and feel better. This means I'll be spending my weekend on the couch with some pain killers.

I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Healing! Take care & rest up ... you've got an amazing few weeks coming!

The Tibbs World said...

Hope the surgery went well. Brian was on the way to see you and pray with you when the car broke down. Sorry he couldn't make it! Hope you get better quickly!

Maria

Mrs. Wesely said...

Thanks! I'm up and in between pain medicine doses.

Maria-Tell Brian I totally understand. I hope he got everything worked out okay!!!

Jason & Michelle said...

I'll be praying for a speedy recovery - sounds like you'll need it with everything on your plate!