Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Busy Saturday Morning...

Weigh-in: Jami was the biggest loser at -1.0lbs. Go Jami!! It wasn't that great of a week for the rest of us.....

Golf Scramble: I joined Aimee and Jesse in a golf scramble for Steve Doherty at Hidden Creek this morning. Adam, BD, Todd, and Larry had a team of their own. Joellen (sp?) joined the three of us for an all girl team. Yeah! So we came in last but we had a ton of fun. I won a $15 gift certificate to Red Lobster! My camera is dead and I can't find the charger so I'll have to wait until Jesse emails her pics to me. It was a FUN morning!

Tonight: When Jonathon gets home from his guard duties, we will join Kristen and Chris for dinner at Carabas. It's Chris DeVore's birthday dinner. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS! Maybe I'll find the charger and get some pics.....

No comments: