Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 17, 2008

So Much Fun!

Yesterday was so much fun! Jesse Ledbetter had a day of fun at her dad's house in Lexington (IN). We started with a meal that was very yummy. We actually grazed on the food all afternoon and evening. We swam in the lake and then BD pulled out this awesome water slide. I wish I had pictures of it! There were seven late-twenty/early thirty-somethings crawling all over that thing like we were five years old! It's the most "feeling free" fun I've had in a very long time.

We ended the day with a cornhole tournament (of course). Once Jonathon and I were out, we left....didn't stick around to see who won. We were sooooo tired! I don't even remember actually falling asleep last night.

Aw to feel young again...

No comments: