Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, August 1, 2008

Jonathon Comes Home Today!

He was supposed to be home yesterday but mother nature had different plans. If they have a rain-cancelled day then Friday becomes a workday for them. I know farmers need the rain, but I need my hubby! So, I've decided to pray for rain on Fridays! (I know it doesn't work that way...)

Last week I was busy enough that I didn't get to complete the power clean and I could tell Jonathon noticed. This week I've been a much better wife. I had things ready for him on Wednesday night and I tried very hard to keep them that way yesterday.

Okay, I'm off to start my busy Friday...run with Kathy, meet up with Angela, and maybe go to school for a couple hours. Then.....come home and wait for Jonathon! I can't wait to see him!!

No comments: