Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, August 22, 2008

What a Week!

This week seems like it has been a roller coaster ride...lots of ups and downs!

I had some sister time with Kristen one night this week. We had dinner and went shopping at Kohl's. Great times! We should do it more often.

I finally got our wedding pictures back this week! It will take some time for me to sit down and scan them so we'll see when I can get something posted. Coming soon.....

We had a meeting for people interested in Malawi 2009 on Thursday night. There are five-six interested so far. We'll see what happens in the next few weeks. I'm excited already!

When I got home from the meeting at church Jonathon was waiting for me at home. I love him! We hung out and watched tv thinking we would have a relaxing night at home. I decided to log onto our bank account to check on a couple bills and found out that we had been hit with identity theft this week! Luckily, our funds were protected and will be returned to us soon. It could have been a lot worse but we will for sure be more careful from now on with our Internet purchases!!

Today is my birthday and Jonathon took me to Babby's Steakhouse for dinner. I was ready for dinner when I got home at six so off we went. The steaks there really are the best I've ever had in my life. So good! We came home and enjoyed some ice cream cake. Now we are having one of our famous "boring Friday nights." I love it......I'm so tired!!

3 comments:

Terri A. Stice said...

Happy Birthday. A recommendation for Internet Purchases....I bought one of those prepaid Visa cards and when I want to purchase something I load the Visa with only enough to pay for my purchases. It's a bit of a hassel but at least it is secure.

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday!!!! and stink on the identify theft!

That's good advice Terri! :)