Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saturday

Weigh-in: So the good news is I was the biggest loser at -0.2lbs. Yeah, at that amount of loss you can guess that it was a bad week for everyone. I think there was a lot of eating out among the group. We'll do better next week!!! Sulayne didn't make it this morning, so who knows she could have been a repeat for the title???

We have a busy day ahead. We are going to Laura Hammond's wedding this afternoon then we are off to do a little shopping in Louisville on our way to Grandma Robic's (Jonathon's grandma) birthday dinner.

The wedding is at 2 and the dinner is at 5 so I thought it would be a good time to stop by Ann Taylor Loft on the way between the two. I LOVE that store! I usually only allow myself to go about twice a year and now's the time. I need some work clothes and they are having a 60% off sale today only. Add to that the "Loft Loves Teachers 20% Off" card I got in the mail and I'm set for my shopping spree. (Actually I have a tight budget and only about 30min. to shop so it won't be much of a spree, but I'm excited nonetheless!)

I hope your Saturday is awesome!

No comments: