Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday

Weigh-in: Jami was the biggest loser this week. Congrats! We may be adjusting our accountability system soon. It's harder to keep the schedule of meeting now that more of us are back to work. We'll see.

I spent all morning and afternoon grading papers and organizing. It always feels good to get things marked off the to-do list! I celebrated my achievements with a nap. Ahh....it's been over two weeks since I had a mid-afternoon nap. I miss them...

I went to dinner at Kansai tonight with some friends. That place is so good. I kept eating and eating!! We missed having Jonathon with us. He left this morning for an Army thing. I won't see him again until at least Thursday night...BUT it will be labor day weekend so I'll have extra time with him....counting down the days...

I came home after dinner and Heather called to let me know I could come over to play Rock Band. I had never tried it before. I'm okay at the guitar, stink at the drums, and I'm even worse at the singing. I kept asking, "where's the clarinet?" Ha!

Happy Saturday...

No comments: