Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday

Jonathon woke me very early just to give me a little kiss good-bye for the week. He had to go to guard duties in Frankfort and then he drove on to London (KY) for the week. I'm so glad he got to come home Wednesday night because if it had been Friday like usual we would have had about four hours of time together this weekend! I headed off to church by myself this morning to attend our new Lifegroup: Newlyweds....It's a class for couples who have been married for a few years or less. There are five couples so far so that was an exciting surprise this morning. I'm really looking forward to learning with and from each other.

Today's sermon: Maria said it a blog earlier this week and I'll say it again: Brian is on a roll! He's had some awesome messages lately and today was unique as well as good to hear. It was also great to hear Mariah sing. She sang in my wedding and I LOVE her voice.

This afternoon I came home and took a long nap. I've been so tired lately! I'm afraid the days of a mid-afternoon nap will be coming to an end as of tomorrow.......Ugh! I'm actually ready to go though. Bring on the new year!

No comments: