Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Jonathon's Day at the Track

Jonathon and his dad had their day at the track. The National Guard has an Indy racing car so they let some soldiers and guests tour the garage and take three laps in a car. They got to wear the racing gear and everything. He's been wired up since he got home tonight. It looks like they had a great time. I know his dad enjoyed it as well...



Jonathon all suited up...



Jonathon in the car...

Bob all suited up...



My baby going 165 mph...
Bob taking his ride...(He's in the back.)

It must have been some ride! Jonathon has been going on and on about G Forces and other things I don't totally understand. I was so glad they had a chance of a lifetime experience. (I call it a chance in a lifetime because it costs $500 to do it again.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig would be super! super! jealous!