Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Getting Somewhere...

I feel a lot better today! I started my day with an 8 mile run(5ish)/walk(3ish) with Kathy and it really got me energized. I went home, got cleaned up, and headed up to school to get more accomplished. I really feel like I'm close to being ready now. The class lists were final so tonight I can work on all the "tags" that need to be made. Getting that done always makes me feel a lot less stressed for some reason.

Tonight I picked up Callie and Maddie then met Chris and Kristen at Mark's Feed Store for another Kids Eat Free night. It was fun. Chris has jury duty this week so while he couldn't talk about the case he gave us some info on what it feels like to be on the jury. That was pretty cool. I've never been called to jury duty but I think when my time comes I may enjoy it.....well, I guess it all depends on the case though. I don't think I would enjoy sitting on a jury with crimes against kids or anything. Ugh...now that I think about it...never mind. I don't wanna!

Anyway, now I'm home and settled in waiting for my hubby to call. We have a 9:00 phone date every night......Happy Tuesday!

No comments: