Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, July 4, 2008

Ahhh....


It feels good to be finished doesn't it? When I finish anything I get a relaxing feeling. Yesterday turned out much differently than I had planned. First of all, when I went to work in my classroom I found the building closed and locked up. It looks like I'll be going in VERY early on Monday to get ready for the summer school week. That pretty much cancelled my working and lunch plans I had.

So, I headed back home to work on something else. I sat myself down and completely finished up my educational leadership portfolios....yes, there were two of them. I have my "exit interview" scheduled for Monday. I'll be finished!!! Oh it feels so good!! Putting everything together has pretty much been a thorn in my side but as always when one finishes a project, I looked back at the final product and thought, "Hey, look what I did!"

I was kind of glad that my school working plans changed. My afternoon plans also changed. Jonathon sent me a message that his best man was in town so I cancelled my workout plans and we met up with Gayle and Andy for dinner (Rocky's) and a movie (Wall-e). We had good times! Poor Jonathon only had enough time to hop in the shower when he got home and then we were out the door. That's pretty much how this entire weekend will be. We are so blessed to have lots of amazing people in our life and it seems like they have all invited us over this weekend. I'll be updating on the busy (AND FUN) 4th of July weekend as it goes on.....

Happy Birthday America!